quarta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2011

Codependence

 

With my eyes I will measure every inch of your tender mask and your delicate costume
With my little histories and mythologies I will measure every inch of what you hide behind your mask and your costume..
I will then restructure in my heart... a labyrinth that burries your name..

I will not have to will you into this maze, you will come on your own will..
You will not walk, you will just stand there in the middle, take off your clothes, lay down..

And then I will love you....
I will love you as if I have never loved before..

We'll behave as children do..

We will dream about the eternity of this moment and forget the empty down nature of the night..

We will burn all the books of our love then we will look up and see the verse inscribed on the wall....

From that moment on, it will rain and the rain will be longer than a night or a day!

The winds will die with us, the weedy toy with leaves well on their way to earth

Once again we will behave as children.. you will stay in the maze and I will leave...

I will become a miserable hug who with tears measures possibilities of love..

I will be hiding in the dark forest sitting in the wooden hud, piercing the doll that burries your name!

For every part of the doll that I pierce with my needle
You will suffer..

I will pierce your feet so that you can't walk

I will pierce your stomach so that you can't breathe

I will pierce your heart so that you can't find your love for me

I will pierce your lips so that you won't feel the kiss of another

I will pierce your eyes so that you can't cry

You will cover yourself in the blanket of tears and your cry will be longer than rain, night or day..

But in March when rain stops and we no longer recognize night or day, we will switch roles: you will be the sun, i will be the moon, and the stars will...
 
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário